If you’re looking to treat yourself and order some takeout or delivery this weekend, look no further than these affordable options from around the area. Whether you’re looking to feed a family or just want to order some lunch for yourself, here are some options.
- Grazie Grazie – If you’re craving a good hoagie for lunch, Grazie Grazie is a great option. Their make-your-own sandwich choice includes your choice of bread, a spread, protein, cheese and a sauce or dressing. Their risotto balls are a great addition to your sandwich and are fried to perfection. Grazie is located at 85 District Square SW.
- Sababa – If you’re craving hummus and it’s sold out at your local grocery store, Sababa’s is a must-order. It’s served with a nice soft pita for the perfect snack or appetizer. Kebabs from the eatery’s wood grill are a great choice for an outdoor dinner in your backyard on a nice day. Sababa is located at 3311 Connecticut Ave. NW
- District Taco – With locations around the DMV, District Taco offers curbside pickup and delivery. They are currently practicing contactless curbside pickup. Their fish tacos are a special three for $10.34 Tuesday through Sunday. If you’re not as big of a fan of tacos, their classic burrito with rice and beans is mouthwateringly good. District Taco is located in Arlington, VA, Alexandria, VA, Silver Spring, MD and has four locations in Washington, D.C.
- Baked & Wired – If you’re missing Baked & Wired’s delicious cupcakes and tasty coffee, they are offering takeout and delivery (now through GrubHub) to area residents—delivery radius may affect this. With quirky names for their cupcakes like Pretty Bitchin’ and Phat Mint Oreo, they’e just what we need during uncertain times. Baked & Wired is located at 1052 Thomas Jefferson St. NW
- Bethesda Bagels – Bethesda Bagels sells gigantic bagels in over two dozen different varieties. Their bacon, egg and cheeses are just exquisitely melty, salty perfection. They are not only on Uber Eats, but they offer pickup and delivery options themselves, although delivery is with a $25 minimum and $5 delivery fee. Bethesda Bagels is located in Bethesda, Wildwood, Dupont Circle, Navy Yard and Rosslyn
- Silver Diner – Silver Diner is a great option for families looking for a laid-back diner style meal at home. The restaurant’s locations around the area are offering carryout and delivery options. There’s nothing like a nostalgic meal of the diner’s triple decker club sandwich, crispy fries and a classic milkshake. Silver Diner is located in Virginia in locations like Tysons Corner, Clarendon and Fair Oaks and Maryland in locations like Rockville, Gaithersburg and Waldorf .