If you want to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, there are still lots of fun options and deals. Here are some affordable options around town perfect for a cozy Cinco de Mayo in.
- Shilling Canning Company – The Yards neighborhood Mid-Atlantic restaurant announced a family-style, four-course menu for $45 per person. The meal includes a queso fundido served with fresh, house made tortillas, tamale de camote, fish tacos and flan for dessert. Orders can be placed directly by calling 202-554-7474.
- TTT Mexican Diner – The Arlington eatery serving Mexican street food is offering a carryout menu and free margaritas. Beginning April 30th, TTT is offering tortas, quesadillas, burritos and family-style meals. Those who order on Cinco de Mayo can get one complimentary margarita per order.
- Summer House Santa Monica – North Bethesda’s airy, California-esque restaurant is offering a mango margarita kit that makes a dozen drinks and includes Codigo Tequila Rosa, house made mango margarita mix, salt and limes for $75.
- Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab – If you consider yourself a margarita traditionalist, Joe’s is also offering a classic magarita kit that includes a bottle of Maestro Dobel Diamanté, limes, salt, fresh lime juice, cointreau and agave mixer for $49.95.
- Fairmont Washington – The Fairmont, Washington, DC is serving chicken fajitas to go on Cinco de Mayo from 12-4 p.m. The fajitas are paired with pinto beans and Mexican rice and takeout servings are $10 ($5 for first responders and medical personnel).