Father’s Day is this Sunday June 21st. Here are some great deals in the area.
- Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab – On Father’s Day from 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Joe’s is offering a package perfect for hungry dads. There’s one pound of Alaskan King Crab Legs, eight pieces of crab claws, Joe’s chopped salad and grilled tomatoes, Jennie’s mashed potatoes and a key lime pie. 750 15th St. NW. Order via Tock by TODAY, Friday June 19th, at 5 p.m. 202-489-0140. Package is $199.95 + tax.
- Wildfire – The Tyson’s Corner grilling restaurant is offering curbside pickup and delivery and reduced capacity socially distanced dining from 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m. on Father’s Day. Menu favorites like roasted prime rib of beef, filet medallion trio and macadamia nut crusted halibut will all be available. 2001 International Dr., McLean, Va. More information on reservations, click here. To order online for pickup, click here. $15-$50, party platters available to feed 8-10 at $120-$220.
- ANXO Cidery – This Sunday from 9 a.m.-12 noon, the DC cidery is teaming up with their neighbor Lost Sock Coffee Roasters for a breakfast pop-up. Breakfast loving dads can enjoy to-go breakfast boxes, cold brew and various hot coffees from Lost Sock. Also, ANXO is back open for dining reservations on their patio if dads want to head back for some lunch later in the day. Parties of up to six can make reservations by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Those with reservations can pre-buy meals to ensure what they want is available on arrival for a contactless dining experience. 711 Kennedy St. NW. For more information, click here. $13-$30.
- Woodmont Grill – The Bethesda restaurant is offering take-out and curbside pickup service Father’s Day from 11:15 a.m.-8:45 p.m. Interested parties can enjoy entrees like a wood-fire grilled rotisserie chicken or double cut pork chop. There are 22 bottles of wine sold with entrees for even the pickiest of wino dads. 7715 Woodmont Ave. Bethesda, Md. Food is $15-$40, wine is $35-$110. To order, click here.
- Taco Bamba – If your dad loves to grill, you’ll want to grab Chef/Owner Victor Albisu’s Father’s Day Grilling Package. Each kit comes with four Mexican chorizos, 6 oz. of chipotle mustard, an 8 oz. container of pickled onions and chiles and five flour tortillas. You can also just get the chorizos and there are four different types of salsa for sale too, from mild to hot flavor. Falls Church, Vienna, Springfield, Fairfax, Va. locations only. $8-$15. For more information, click here.