Choose from a variety of walking tours offered by DC by Foot—and pay what you think it was worth after the tour concludes.
Among the tours offered:
- National Mall Tour–includes the Lincoln Memorial
- All in One Tour—memorials and monuments around the Tidal Basin
- Lincoln Assassination Tour
- Arlington Cemetery Tour—navigates the American military burial ground
- Capitol Hill & Library of Congress—delves into DC politics
- Historic Georgetown Tour—DC’s finest neighborhood
- Secrets and Scandals Tour—bigamy, affairs and murder, oh my!
- Ghosts of Georgetown or White House Ghost tours—get your spooky on
DC by Foot puts tourists and independent, licensed guides together for name-your-own-price tours. Pay what you think the guide’s services were worth—or what you can afford–at the end of the tour. Most outings are about two hours.
Details at www.freetoursbyfoot.com/washington-dc-tours