The Wharf neighborhood in DC has lots of options for dining, happy hours and virtual events. Here are lots of options for keeping busy well into the weekend.
- District Doughnut – The popular doughnut shop is now available for takeout and delivery 7 am-7 pm. Also available are a four-pack of bake-at-home cinnamon rolls with vanilla bean glaze perfect for a weekend breakfast. Order here.
- Chopsmith – The salad, bowl and sandwich market has a weekend brunch for two for $45. Orders must be placed by noon Friday. Brunch options include lots of quiche choices, croissants, fruit salad, mini danishes and more. Order here.
- Canopy Central Bar & Café with Whiskey Charlie – Make your own happy hour with family-style cocktails to serve eight. You get a discount if you bring in your own bottle for a refill. More information here.
- Lupo Marino – The Italian eatery is accepting food and alcohol takeout and delivery from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Guests can order from the restaurant or through SliceLife, Uber Eats and Door Dash. Buy a gift card and receive 25 percent credit at all Lupo locations. Order here.
- Pearl Street Warehouse – The concert venue is livestreaming a virtual concert series. Upcoming sets include Sarah Shook on Friday May 22nd at 7 p.m. and Sean Della Croce Thursday May 28th at 7 p.m. More information here.
- Cordial at the Wharf – The craft wine, beer and spirits shop is hosting virtual wine tastings through Facebook. This Saturday May 23rd at 3 p.m. there is a virtual tasting for Domaine de Blais Rosé and Omero Pinot. More information here.