Today is National Secondhand Wardrobe Day. Celebrate with visiting these five great secondhand/thrift/vintage shops in DC.
1. Secondi Clothing – This secondhand store in Dupont Circle has been in business for 34 years. New arrivals are welcomed all day, every day. Best of all, they have a huge online presence to make pandemic shopping easier. If you spend $500 or more dollars, shipping is free. 1702 Connecticut Ave. NW DC
2. Frugalista – Frugalista is a thrift shop in the Mount Pleasant neighborhood of DC. They offer lots of fun, colorful items including lots of summer hats and frocks with a hip flair. 3055 Mount Pleasant St. NW DC
3. Fia’s Fabulous Finds – Fia’s Fabulous Finds has offered upscale brand-name ladies clothing and accessories since 2012. They’re located in Petworth and carry items from all your favorite designers like 7 for All Mankind, Ralph Lauren, Betsy Johnson, J. Crew and more. 806 Upshur St. NW DC
4. Joint Custody – This secondhand shop features a variety of clothing, records and electronics. It’s a convenient shop located in the busy U Street corridor. Their vintage t-shirts and sweatshirts are perfect for these work-from-home days. 1530 U St. NW DC
5. Meeps Vintage – This cozy vintage shop has offered Washingtonians unique pieces since 1992. They also sell costumes and accessories too! Meeps is open every day of the week with varied times. 2104 18th St. NW DC